Modern LED Adjustable Tilt Angle Downlight Recessed Round Ceiling Spotlights~2531
The lighting in your home serves a purpose beyond just illumination. It also adds style to any room. If done properly, it can improve the look of your interiors.
Home renovation can be a very expensive endeavor. Re modelling your lighting, however, can make a massive improvement to the aesthetics of your home without breaking the bank.
The Recessed Spotlight for Indoor Ceilings offers a cost-effective way to add style to your home. Our versatile recessed LED light can be used for both down lighting and up lighting.
With a colour temperature of 6000 K, our LED lights provide a cool white light that is perfect for any area in your home. There are three ways you can use the recessed spotlight: Ambient or General Lighting - Great for brightening up a room that sees a lot of traffic, such as your living room. Accent or Spotlighting - Excellent for highlighting a focal point, such as the artwork above the headboard in your chamber. Wall Washing - Placing the recessed spotlights near the outside wall of your house will bounce light into space and create a lovely effect.
1. Public rooms and areas
2. Stairways, corridors, foyers
3. Replacement of traditional halogen lamp or incandescent lamp
4. Medical lighting
5. Residential lighting: bedroom, study, kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, ceiling lighting
6. Commercial lighting: shop, exhibition, hotel lobby, office, display case lighting, under cabinet lighting, art lighting, etc
- Item type: LED Spot lights
- Body material: Aluminum+Acrylic
- Beam Angle: 120
- Color: Cool white 6000K
- Worldwide Voltage:85 V-265 V
- Protection: Over-Current Protection,Short-Circuit Protection,Over-Voltage Protection, High Voltage Surges Protection
- Rated Hours: above 25,000
- Dimension: Various
- Certification: CE, RoHS
Application: Suitable for interior living room, bedroom, bathroom, hallway, hotel, office, library, KTV, cellar, department store.
1. Make sure the power is switched off before installation.
2. Cut a hole with the diameter required for the lamp.
3. Connect your power line to the cable of the led driver.
4. Press the springs of the Recessed lamps, then insert the built-in lamps into the hole.
- 1* 3W / 5W / 7W / 9W / 12W Led Ceiling Spot Light with LED Driver
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
*Terms and Conditions applied please refer to our terms and conditions section for details information